Monday, February 9, 2009

World Peace Cookies


My cookies are only a week late! I feel I'm slinking in through a hole in the fence but I just had to make the World Peace Cookies after seeing them last week on all the TWD blogs.

They are quite seductive - perfect for close on Valentine's Day - the cookie version of molten chocolate cakes. They are also very easy to make. I think I'll get the real Fleur de Sel for my next indulgence - I used sea salt but there is so little in 1/4 teaspoon you don't get to taste the salt with each cookie.

No more ado - must just put them in a container and take them to the office for my co-workers. I have a feeling they are going to go very fast. For the recipe, just check it out on Jessica's blog, Cookbookhabit .

12 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm sure they are going to fly out of that container. They look delicious!

Unknown said...

They look great - I hope your co-workers like them!

pinkstripes said...

Your WP cookies look great. YUM!

Nancy/n.o.e said...

These have always been a big hit when we've served them. Your sliced look perfect! Now I want some WP cookies.
Nancy

steph- whisk/spoon said...

these are so good! glad you wound up making them!!

Unknown said...

your cookies came out perfectly! i agree--i think these were perfect for Valentine's Day. Who doesn't like chocolate, and more chocolate? :)

Rosie said...

WOW those cookies look gorgeous! Just perfect for Valentine's Day!

Wishing you a happy V-Day!

Rosie x

Maria♥ said...

Those cookies looks so chocolatey and delish. I am sure they won't last long in the cookie tin!

Maria
x

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

What wonderful looking cookies! addictive!

Cheers,

Rosa

Gigi said...

These are my favorite cookies! Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

margot said...

They look great; what lucky co-workers!

Dragon said...

These cookies look so good. Great job!