Monday, February 9, 2009

World Peace Cookies


My cookies are only a week late! I feel I'm slinking in through a hole in the fence but I just had to make the World Peace Cookies after seeing them last week on all the TWD blogs.

They are quite seductive - perfect for close on Valentine's Day - the cookie version of molten chocolate cakes. They are also very easy to make. I think I'll get the real Fleur de Sel for my next indulgence - I used sea salt but there is so little in 1/4 teaspoon you don't get to taste the salt with each cookie.

No more ado - must just put them in a container and take them to the office for my co-workers. I have a feeling they are going to go very fast. For the recipe, just check it out on Jessica's blog, Cookbookhabit .

13 comments:

Pamela said...

I'm sure they are going to fly out of that container. They look delicious!

Jess said...

They look great - I hope your co-workers like them!

pinkstripes said...

Your WP cookies look great. YUM!

n.o.e said...

These have always been a big hit when we've served them. Your sliced look perfect! Now I want some WP cookies.
Nancy

steph- whisk/spoon said...

these are so good! glad you wound up making them!!

Happy said...

your cookies came out perfectly! i agree--i think these were perfect for Valentine's Day. Who doesn't like chocolate, and more chocolate? :)

Rosie said...

WOW those cookies look gorgeous! Just perfect for Valentine's Day!

Wishing you a happy V-Day!

Rosie x

Maria said...

Those cookies looks so chocolatey and delish. I am sure they won't last long in the cookie tin!

Maria
x

Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

What wonderful looking cookies! addictive!

Cheers,

Rosa

Gigi said...

These are my favorite cookies! Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

margot said...

They look great; what lucky co-workers!

Dragon said...

These cookies look so good. Great job!

camelia said...

Hello,


We bumped into your blog and we really liked it - great recipes YUM YUM.
We would like to add it to the Petitchef.com.

We would be delighted if you could add your blog to Petitchef so that our users can, as us,
enjoy your recipes.

Petitchef is a french based Cooking recipes Portal. Several hundred Blogs are already members
and benefit from their exposure on Petitchef.com.

To add your site to the Petitchef family you can use http://en.petitchef.com/?obj=front&action=site_ajout_form or just go to Petitchef.com and click on "Add your site"

Best regards,

Vincent
petitchef.com